Let us Consider how to Provoke Love and Good Deeds,
not neglecting to gather together, but encouraging one another.
– Hebrews 10:24-25-
All church social events are designed and planned around 6 guiding principles. They are:
- To Be Faith Based -How can we add an element of Christ to each event. This includes prayer time, devotions, etc.
- To Be Family Friendly -We strive to have activities for Children and adults of ALL ages for families of all sizes.
- To Be Multi-generational – We make sure there are opportunities for ALL Ages to be engaged in the activity and have a good time.
- To Be inexpensive and local – We understand our family budgets and constantly try to make events free or very low cost. One way is to stay as local as possible.
- To Build community – We want these events to be a place to get to know new people and old friends on a deeper Level.
- To Reach out beyond our Church walls – We are always asking ourselves if the event is an opportunity to reach out to the community to invite them to join with us in our activity.
Recent Social Event Pictures